From Ace Attorney series creator Shu Takumi, this puzzle-solving mystery masterpiece was originally released on the Nintendo DS back in 2010 and has now been remastered in high-definition for the portable home console.
On a dark night in a corner of town, Sissel loses his life to a single bullet. Reawakening as a spirit, he realises that he has lost his memories along with his life. Now stranded in the afterlife, you must chase clues to solve the mystery behind his suspicious death using his newfound supernatural powers.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Availability on New Platforms: Players can experience Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective like never before on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam
- Higher Quality Gameplay: Images and framerates are now adapted for 1080p/60fps visuals
- Optimized UI Features: With new platforms comes compatibility for both controllers and touch screens (applicable only for platforms with built-in touch screen functionality)
- Nine Languages (Three Brand New!): Now playable in nine languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean (new), Simplified Chinese (new), and Traditional Chinese (new)
- New Challenges: Newly added Trophies can be obtained by completing different levels of the game alongside new-to-console Ghost Puzzles
- Fresh Music and Illustrations: Available in the Extras menu, players can now access a collection of newly recorded and arranged music tracks alongside unique illustrations
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2023.