In a war over a powerful Omni-gem, as a promising young intern you must set out on an epic quest to defeat the Business Demons before they can conquer whatever they can with their corporate hands.
Pitched as an experience that “combines the familiar tactical game formula with multiple combat mechanics, and randomly generated maps making for hours of single-player fun,” you will be challenged to lead a fantasy army in turn-based warfare.
There are four nations and 26 unique units that each have special skills to use, whether that see you “push your opponents off the edge of the board on the river you’ve just frozen, block their path with flames to line them up and finish them off with a piercing attack or combine them to dominate the opponent.”
The publisher has outlined the game’s features as below:
- Randomly generated maps that will provide endless fun;
- Multiple fight mechanics that allow for a variety of tactics combinations;
- 4 different nations, with a total of 26 units with unique powers – combine them to unleash hell;
- Many play modes including Story mode, campaign and custom games;
- Map editor which will allow you to prepare your own war scenarios;
- Colourful pixel art visuals and a captivating soundtrack.
Gem Wizards Tactics is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.