Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Trailer Tinkers In The Performance Shop
Microïds and Eden Games has released a new Gear.Club Unlimited 2 trailer, that shows how you can use the Performance Shop to personalise and upgrade your vehicles.
In this garage, the choice that you make will affect the behaviour of your cars. You will need to modify your vehicles to compete with more seasoned drivers, with the workshop manager ready to offer pointers.
For example, if your car is too light, too powerful and fitted with original equipment tires, it will be harder to drive and you’re likely to spin out.
The Performance Shop is made up of seven workshops, which are:
- Mechanical Workshop: modify engines and gearboxes to make cars more powerful.
- Body Workshop: reduce the weight of cars to make them faster.
- Wind Tunnel: improve car aerodynamics.
- Tires Workshop: change brakes and tires to improve grip.
- Graphic Workshop: change colours and apply stickers to cars to make them unique.
- Cosmetic Workshop: customise cars, from the hood to the spoiler!
- Rally Workshop: modify cars to compete on sand tracks in rally mode.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on December 4th.