GameStop announce pre-Black Friday Family Weekend event
GameStop have announced plans to host their first pre-Black Friday Family Weekend event, which provides seasonal savings ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Running between Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd November, every GameStop store across the United States will have special deals and discounts to allow you to beat the rush – with GameStop PowerUp Rewards credit card users receiving double points throughout the weekend.
The electronics retailer have detailed certain deals that will be available as follows:
* $20 off all Disney Infinity Marvel Starter Packs ($54.99, Reg. $74.99)
* $15 off Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition: Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Marvel’s The Avengers ($24.99, Reg. $39.99)
* Purchase a new Disney Infinity PS3 bundle to receive a $25 GameStop gift card
* $50 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99, Reg. $199.99)
* $70 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 ($199.99, Reg. $269.99)
* $100 off Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 ($249.99, Reg. $349.99)
The weekend will also see the retailer host midnight launch events at more than 2,500 stores to celebrate Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and amiibo’s arrival. Tournaments, giveaways and other activities will all be happening at selected GameStop stores.