Microïds has revealed the remaining supercars that will round out the car list in Gear.Club Unlimited on Nintendo Switch.
The game, from developer Eden Games, invites players to sit behind the wheel in some of the most incredible supercars on the market that vibrate to the sound of high-power engines, and discover a driving experience that will let them travel the world.
There are more than 400 races to test your racing skills in across three modes: Derby Mode, where players challenge up to seven other drivers; Rally Mode, in which four drivers compete on off-road tracks where drifting will be essential to win; and Time Trial Mode, where, unsurprisingly, the goal will be to achieve the best time.
Gear.Club Unlimited Car List
- AC – 378 GT Z
- Acura – NSX 2016
- Alfa Romeo – 4C, and 8C Competizione
- Bentley – Continental GT V8 S
- BMW – Z4 Roadster, M2 Coupé, M4 Coupé, and M6 Coupé
- Bugatti – Veyron GrandSport
- Chevrolet – Camaro 1LS, and Corvette Stingray
- Dodge – Challenger RT/Scat Pack
- Ford – Mustang GT 2015, and Focus RS 2016
- Jaguar – F-Type R AWD
- Lotus – Elise 220 Cup, Exige S, and Evora 400
- McLaren – 570S, 12C, 675LT, and P1
- Mercedes-AMG – C63 S, GT S, and SLS Black Series
- Nissan – 370Z, GTR, and GTR Nismo
- Pagani – Huayra Roadster
- Ruf – RT12 R, and CTR 3
Gear.Club Unlimited will release for Nintendo Switch worldwide on December 1st.