Whether playing solo or in co-op with up to four players, you will be challenged to liberate Earth from a brain-hungry infestation. With over-the-top weaponry at your disposal – such as rocket launchers, miniguns, flamethrowers and more – you will be able to choose from a range of characters who each has their own unique abilities and weapons to help them survive in a post-apocalyptic world.
There are also tactical items like grenades, mines, barbed wire and machinegun turrets to help hinder and eliminate the pesky extraterrestrials, with your efforts rewarding you with the chance to level up and attach special perks to your character.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Online, co-op. Till you drop.
- Satisfying progression through perks that change the way you play.
- Endless hordes of pink, brain-hungry aliens to destroy.
- Over-the-top weaponry so satisfying you won’t stop playing.
- Customize your character, make your squad unique.
- Much, much more to come!
From Space will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 29th September 2022.