This latest iteration has looked to empower you “to take charge of the world’s biggest football clubs by zoning in on the essential areas of football management.”
After creating your managerial avatar and style, you will then have the chance to showcase your skills on the tactics board – coming to rely on some of football’s most popular playing styles like Gegenpress and Tiki-Taka.
With your backroom team helping you to recruit a dream squad of global superstars and wonderkids, you will dictate the tempo on Matchdays – accelerating your progress with the Instant Result option or watching with a range of camera angles from the digital dugout.
The publisher has outlined the game’s new additions as below:
- Enhanced Matchday Control: Feel closer to the action than ever before with a revamped match experience. Time the big tactical calls to perfection with a streamlined user interface that immerses you in the on-pitch drama.
- Get Your Message Across: Make your voice heard with brand-new Team Talks. Use a wide range of reactions to capture every emotion and become a difference-maker in any situation.
- Chronicle Your Career: Your headline-making moments are now more memorable than ever. The Dynamic Manager Timeline is a visualisation of your career achievements that grows as you strive for the top of the game.
- Big European Nights: Test your skills against Europe’s best in the UEFA club competitions, including the UEFA Champions League, the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League, fully licensed this year. With remodelled Cup Draws and authentic Matchday branding, those big European nights are at your fingertips.
- Many more features are ready for you to discover throughout the game.
Football Manager 2023 Touch is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.