In an experience that has seen the developer fuse tactics with card game mechanics, you will have the chance to help Phoebe and Carlton – a brilliant young inventor and her robot-arm bestie – as they square off in turn-based battles. After selecting your knights and honing your deck, you must execute your strategy to secure victory.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Turn-based tactics meet card battler.
- Vibrant world with hand-drawn visuals by Marlowe Dobbe (Dicey Dungeons).
- Includes all DLC side quests with 24 new levels and 50+ new cards.
- Approachable difficulty, plus assist options available.
- Special challenge levels and secondary objectives to complete.
Floppy Knights is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.