Promising “an experience faithful to the Flashback universe, in the 22nd century the United Worlds extend throughout the Solar System but such tranquillity is threatened by the Morph invasion that General Lazarus leads.
Searching for his lifelong friend Ian, Conrad B. Hart once again sets out on “a breathtaking adventure full of twists and turns and revelations” with help from his handful of allies and his iconic AI-powered weapon, A.I.S.H.A.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Immerse yourself in a vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe and explore various environments (New Tokyo, New Washington, the Jungle…)
- Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
- A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter.
- A 3D environment for even deeper immersion.
- Designed and developed by the creator of the original, Paul Cuisset.
Flashback 2 will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in November 2023.