Nintendo has released a software update for Fire Emblem Warriors, that has added new features to the crossover Nintendo Switch exclusive.
While the Fire Emblem Awakening Pack has introduced three new characters in Owain, Tharja, and Olivia, and more content beyond that, this free update has increased the max character level, added the Legendary weapon attribute, new blessings, new crests, Level Reset, and Video Capture.
Those that are interested in the Fire Emblem Awakening Pack can purchase it as part of the game’s Season Pass for £17.99 ($19.99), or separately for £8.09 ($8.99).
Fire Emblem Warriors Update Version 1.5.0 Patch Notes
- Fire Emblem Awakening Pack compatibility has been added.
- The level cap for characters has been increased to 150.
- New weapon attribute, Legendary, has been added.
- New blessings have been added.
- New crests have been added.
- Level Reset has been added. After clearing Story Mode, you can reset a character’s level at the Temple.
- Continuous Blessings setting has been added. You can receive the same blessings as the last battle without going to the Temple.
- Video-capture compatibility has been added.
- Credits have been updated.
- Improvements to the UI.
- Various bug fixes.