Fire Emblem: Three Houses Recruitment Guide
You will have the chance to recruit characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, as it is explained that the house that a student is assigned to depends on where they are from.
However, the professors have their own area of expertise meaning that, if a student is adamant about it, it is possible for them to switch from one house to another. That’s as long as you approve, of course.
On the days when you choose to Explore the monastery, you will have the chance to interact with students and professors, as well as other characters.
This is primarily to build support points with them, that, whether through handing them Gifts or returning Lost Items to them, will steadily build your support level.
You can use the Recruit option to ask them to join your house, however, this will require that you meet their requirements first. To make things partly more complicated, the students each prioritize different stats and skills.
For example, Lysithea really values Magic and Faith. Unless your related stats or skill levels are high enough, you will be unable to recruit her. It’s important, then, to know which you need to build, especially if there is a particular student that you want to recruit.
It’s explained that it is easier to recruit students who like you, which can be seen as an effort to encourage you to build your support levels with them.
It’s worth pointing out that not every character can be recruited, based on which house you choose to lead. And then there are those that cannot be recruited before the timeskip.
This is the information relating to recruitable characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses that we have gathered so far:
Recruitable Black Eagles Characters In Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Bernadetta – Strength and Bow
- Caspar – Strength and Brawling
- Dorothea – Charisma and Authority
- Edelgard – Cannot be recruited
- Ferdinand – Dexterity and Heavy Armor
- Hubert – Cannot be recruited
- Linhardt – Magic and Reason
- Petra – Dexterity and Riding
Recruitable Golden Deer Characters In Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Claude – Cannot be recruited
- Hilda – Cannot be recruited
- Ignatz – Dexterity and Authority
- Marianne – Magic and Riding
- Leonie – Strength and Lance
- Lorenz – Charisma and Reason
- Lysithea – Magic and Faith
- Raphael – Strength and Heavy Armor
Recruitable Blue Lions Characters In Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Annette – Magic and Faith
- Ashe – Charisma and Lance
- Dimitri – Cannot be recruited
- Dedue – Cannot be recruited
- Felix – Speed and Sword
- Ingrid – Dexterity and Flying
- Mercedes – Magic and Bow
- Sylvain – Charisma and Reason
Other Recruitable Characters In Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Alois – From Month 2: Pegasus Moon
- Catherine – From Month 7: Blue Sea Moon (cannot be recruited in Black Eagles)
- Cyril – From Month 8: Verdant Rain Moon (cannot be recruited in Black Eagles)
- Hanneman – From Month 11: Red Wolf Moon
- Manuela – From Month 11: Red Wolf Moon
- Shamir – From Month 9: Horsebow Moon
Unrecruitable Characters In Fire Emblem: Three Houses