Nintendo has released a software update for Fire Emblem Heroes, their background tinkering seeing the game now sat at version 1.2.0.
This introduces some significant changes, such as raising the maximum stamina from 50 to 99 and increasing the amount of experience that heroes with lower rarities will earn from battle. There are also tweaks to matchmaking conditions in the Arena, and a new feature that has been added that will let you reposition your Heroes before each battle starts.
Changes Made In Fire Emblem Heroes Update Version 1.2.0
- Maximum stamina raised from 50 to 99.
- Added feature that allows you to swap the positions of Heroes at the start of battle.
- Adjusted the amount of EXP gained in battle. Heroes with lower rarities (in stars) will receive more EXP from battle.
- Adjusted matchmaking conditions in the Arena and made adjustments to how score is calculated after victory.
- Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment.
- Bug fixes