Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have released a new software update for Fire Emblem Engage, which now sees the game on version 1.3.0.
This has primarily continued to add support for the game’s Expansion Pass, with its third downloadable content introducing Emblem Veronica and Emblem Chrom and Robin.
You can also exchange items at the ancient well on the Somniel from Chapter 4, and the developer has continued to address issues to allow for a “more pleasant gaming experience.”
Fire Emblem Engage is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Fire Emblem Engage Update Version 1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Compatible with Wave 3 of the Expansion Pass.
- From Chapter 7 forward, you’ll be able to exchange items at the ancient well on the Somniel.
- You’ll need to talk to the proprietor of the armory.
- You can now use Inherit Skills in the Arena.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.