Ubisoft has announced that Family Feud will soon see release on Nintendo Switch.
This promises to bring one of America’s favourite game shows to your living room, allowing up to ten players in two teams to compete to answer more than 1,5000 official Family Feud Surveys.
Whether online or in local multiplayer, the game will offer:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customisation: Players can create characters and unlock customisation items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Family Feud will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 12th November 2020.