In a world that has been enveloped in darkness, deep inside a factory the small but courageous robot Elec sets out on a mission to bring light back to the world.
Whenever Elec touches walls, floors, platforms, switches and more, he makes electricity run through them – activating them. He can also detach and throw his head to trigger things from a distance, but you must be careful, as if he doesn’t retrieve his head in 10 seconds he will shut down.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Simple controls;
- The player goes to the next level seamlessly, no time to rest;
- There’s a limited amount of gimmicks, but it’s up to the player to find the different ways to use them to solve puzzles in the different levels;
- Minimalist graphics with a retro-feel that lets the player focus on the game mechanics;
- Playtime: 2-3 hours, even busy people can play (Hidden rooms or secrets to discover);
- No in-game text or tutorial: can be played by anyone around the globe, intuitive gameplay.
ElecHead will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 23rd June 2022.