Earth Atlantis Update Version 1.0.1 Now Available
Headup Games and Pixel Perfex have released a software update for Earth Atlantis on Nintendo Switch, that sees the submersive side-scrolling shooter now on version 1.0.1.
This looks to tackle “some general points of criticism,” in making some gameplay changes with an increased drop rate and ship speed, and in making the game more lenient in Easy Mode.
We enjoyed the chance to hunt down sea monsters, writing in our Earth Atlantis review: “If you hunt a monster a day to keep the apocalypse at bay then Earth Atlantis is great fun and well worth a gander, but if you dive in too deep too soon, then you may fatigue long before you reach the surface.”
Changes Made In Earth Atlantis Update Version 1.0.1
- Drop the sub-weapon that you had equipped before you got defeated right at your restart point
- Item boxes spawn much closer to the restart point and player’s location
- Increased drop rates of items and sub-weapons
- Increased the player’s ship speed
- Reduced the difficulty of some boss monsters, especially on Easy Mode
- Minor bugs fixed
- A new game icon
Earth Atlantis is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.