In this “rhythm game about dreams and reality merging together,” you will have the chance to explore the mind of the game’s main character – encountering surreal challenges based on everyday life set against “colourful original music that organically flows with the gameplay and visuals.”
With the experience using animations and sound cues “to keep you on beat without any intimidating overlays or interfaces,” you can let yourself be immersed as you harmonise your way through each dreamy level.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Discover over 20 dreamy levels spread across 5 chapters, with every level introducing a new way to follow the rhythm.
- Unlock Challenge Modes that will test your rhythm reflexes and skill.
- Experience Melatonin from a new perspective by unlocking fun level Mashups.
- Make the rhythm game level of your dreams with an easy-to-use Level Editor.
- Use Practice Mode to guide you through each level.
- Try out plenty of assist features if you’re feeling lost.
Melatonin is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.