Square Enix has announced the games that they will have on show at Japan’s Jump Festa 2016 this month.
With the Dragon Quest series to celebrate its 30th anniversary next year, that sees the company’s RPG behemoth see the lion’s share of games on show – in Dragon Quest Builders, Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Scanner, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 and Dragon Quest of the Stars.
Joker 3 is the only Nintendo-related release on the cards, with the lineup rounded out with Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius, World of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue and others.
Square Enix’s full game lineup for Jumpe Festa 2016 is as follows:
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Scanner (Arcade)
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 (3DS)
- Dragon Quest of the Stars (iOS, Android)
- Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius (iOS, Android)
- Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (PS4, PSV)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue (PS4)
- Star Ocean: Integrity & Faithlessness (PS4, PS3)
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PSV)
Jump Festa 2016 takes place in Japan between 19th – 20th December 2015, with the event is sponsored by Jump magazine creators Shueisha.