Square Enix has released software update version 1.6.1 for Dragon Quest Builders 2 on Nintendo Switch.
This has implemented compatibility with the game’s downloadable content, introduced the new Cast Iron Door item, increased the capacity of your bag and storage items, and will now let you ride friendly golem-type monsters.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Update Version 1.6.1 Patch Notes
- New DLC has been released.
- A new item has been added – “cast iron door”.
- The number of items that can be dyed has been increased.
- The bag’s capacity has been increased.
- The capacity of certain storage items (chests of drawers, wardrobes, armoires etc.) has been increased.
- A “shallow mode” has been added to the upgraded bottomless pot.
- A password feature has been added to the Buildertopia search that allows you to recreate islands you’ve visited.
- Islanders recruited on Explorer’s Shores can now be renamed.
- The Millennium Buggy Buggy’s lights can now be switched on and off once the game has been completed.
- Friendly golem-type monsters can now be ridden.
- The icon size feature now also applies to icons used during combat.
- The stability of the game controls has been improved.
- Other miscellaneous fixes.