Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training For Nintendo Switch Coming To Europe This January
Nintendo of Europe has confirmed that Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch will release in the region this January.
You will have the chance to challenge your brain in new exercises that use the right Joy-Con’s IR Motion Camera, or “tap and train” in classic exercises from previous Brain Training games using the bundled stylus or your finger.
Some of the exercises that you find in the game will include:
- Finger Calculations: Solve maths problems using your fingers. Even if you know the answer in your head, you’ll need to react quickly!
- Sudoku: Enjoy the classic number puzzle game.
- Calculations: How fast can you do simple sums one after another?
- Rock, Paper, Scissors Test: Try to win – and lose – using your fingers in rounds of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Word Scramble: Combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Remember the photo previously displayed.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
Whereas, using one Joy-Con each, friends and family can take part in training exercises such as:
- Birdwatching: Compete to count birds the fastest
- Box Counting: Compete to try and remember the number of boxes.
With the promise that “regular World Brain Training Championships” will be held, your Brain Age Score will be calculated after completing back-to-back exercises that will put your “information processing speed, short-term memory and self-control” to the test – with the chance to share your results with your family with the Brain Training Email.
Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch will release in Europe on 3rd January 2020.