After Vice takes over your world, only you can take it back. You play as an actress who can wield special mech suits called Alice Gear, and must train under AEGiS – the corporation charged with leading your world’s defence.
That will see you fight against your teammates in simulations, with the chance to use customisable combinations as you look to get stronger, faster and better than ever before.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Exciting 3D Mech Battles: Fight solo in 3D Battle Mech action, or add support actresses to enhance your abilities!
- The Training Arc: Master your skills with helpful tutorials and training stage area so you can test out your gear before heading into the fight!
- Play Your Way: 22 unique playable characters, each with their own personalities and playstyles.
- Accessorise Adorable Actresses: Buy new clothing, mech suits, weapons and accessories for your favourite Actresses with the in-game currency at the shop.
- A Personal Touch: Get to know the Actresses with fun contextual dialogue scenes and heart-warming engagement between characters.
- Battle Hex Pathways: Use the unique Battle Hex progression system to visualise the path you want to take in each stage.
- 1v1 Your Friends: Fight online with your friends to settle the score!
Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.