Yacht Club Games and Mechanical Head Games have confirmed that a new software update is now available for Cyber Shadow on Nintendo Switch.
This hotfix update, version 1.3, has been rolled out to make a handful of quality of life improvements as well as seeing the developer address some minor bugs that have been identified with the game.
Cyber Shadow is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Cyber Shadow Update Version 1.3 Patch Notes
- Improvement: Apparitor now drops more Essence depending on your Essence level. This should help assist players needing to purchase items at nearby checkpoints to aid your adventure.
- Improvement: Overall HP/SP rates have been improved.
- Improvement: Bullets now get destroyed if they pass through Shadow while in i-frames
- Improvement: Adjustments in difficulty for Rust Fly Elevator in Chapter 2 and Chapter 7 areas
- Improvement: Added flickering effect for items that expire
- Improvement: You can now Dash after Airstriking
- Improvement: Allow parry when in i-frames
- Fixed: Collecting a health item immediately before falling into a pit will keep you from dying
- Fixed: Performing a Dash immediately after a no-SP Dash would result in a slow movement speed but a fast Dash animation
- Fixed: Dying on the same frame as Laserbrain makes the tri-key upgrade unobtainable
- Fixed: Incorrect syntax for “Press X to Start” in Spanish
- Fixed: Swag Blade was causing lanterns to get destroyed in the monkey race challenge
- Fixed: Special items could activate triggers in CyberDrive sequences
- Fixed: A cosmetic effect where Airstrike would appear to penetrate through a door
- Fixed: General level design improvements where you could sometimes move outside of the camera boundary
- Fixed: Apparitor’s name not translated during EXO encounter
- Fixed: Instances where the player could Dash-slash enemies that just transitioned into solids, allowing Shadow to pass through solids in some rare instances
- Fixed: Shadow could move out of bounds during the boat sequence after having destroyed the corrupted core
- Fixed: Orbiter fixes to prevent orbiting orbs from getting stuck at expanded sizes (phew)
- Fixed: Issue with CRT filter where white values weren’t being clamped correctly