Set in a world that takes its inspiration from classic handheld games, you will have the chance to play as Belle and her companion Chime who must jump, vault and swing their way through levels to chase down Bonnie and her crew of troublemakers to rescue Belle’s boyfriend.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features, which include:
- Experience 2D platforming freedom as you jump and vault as Belle, using her companion Chime to swing on objects or topple enemies.
- Each level is built for replayability – go slow and steady to find secrets, or test your skills to find new routes and reach the goal as quickly as possible.
- Take a break from the action to explore the overworld or try out minigames.
- Think you’ve mastered the game? Check out Arcade Mode after the credits roll for a different play experience with nine levels of difficulty.
- Play along to a retro-inspired soundtrack that will have you thinking it’s 1998 all over again.
Curse Crackers: For Whom The Belle Toils is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.