Cube Life: Island Survival Update 1.2 Promised In March
Cypronia has announced that their latest software update to Cube Life: Island Survival will be released in March.
That will tweak AI, add stealth attacks, and expand the scale of the worlds that players can explore to 3,520 x 3,520 areas. New bosses, namely The Kraken and Cannibal Boss, have been added, as well as new animals and pets.
Update 1.2 Features
- Share Custom Maps (like Super Mario Maker)
- 400+ items are now available! New items like ladders, motorboats, diving masks, traps, etc.
- Completely redesigned AI. Cannibals are now smarter.
- Stealth attacks! Approach an enemy from behind and gain the upper hand
- Bigger world to explore at 3,520 x 3,520 blocks (was previously 2,880 x 2,880)
- New pets: Added Chickens, Boars, Baby Boars, and Giant Crabs
- New Animals: Rabbits, Puffer Fish, Parrots, Lizards, Gorillas, Crabs, and Jellyfish
- Fight New Enemy Bosses: The Kraken, and Cannibal Boss
- Assign commands to pets now (defensive, offensive, or collect items)
- New Color Map with Radar (displays position of enemies, pets)