Cube Life: Island Survival Update 1.1 Now Live In Europe
Cypronia has announced that their software update to Cube Life: Island Survival is now live in Europe.
The update, which became available in North America last month, adds local multiplayer, custom map creation, more items and a larger game map.
This sees the Slovakian developer actively compete for attention on the Nintendo eShop, after their sandbox title saw sudden unexpected competition from Mojang’s Minecraft Wii U Edition.
Update 1.1 Features
- Local Multiplayer with Deathmatch, Tower Defense, Co-op Modes
- Create and play custom maps in Multiplayer (Deathmatch)
- Now more than 350 items and tools
- Larger game map, with new enemies
- Inventory management via Wii U Gamepad, Wii U Pro Controller & Wii Classic Controller