Cube Life: Island Survival Codes Up For Grabs As Version 1.1 Update Launches
Cypronia has announced that their first software update to Cube Life: Island Survival is now live in North America.
That introduces Deathmatch, Tower Defense and Co-op as local multiplayer modes, a larger game map, new enemies, and inventory management access across Wii U GamePad, Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Classic Controller.
To celebrate update v1.1, Cypronia is pleased to give away their own version of a holiday gift for North America: 1,000 Cube Life download codes. Cube Life: Island Survival is the first and most successful sandbox game for the Wii U, created by a true “Nindie” developer. It is the only game of its genre, which is exclusive for Wii U and quickly became the #1 best seller in Europe and the #2 best seller in US markets on the Nintendo eShop when it launched earlier this year.
The developer wants to spread the word, pledging to give away 1,000 North American download codes split between Twitter and Facebook. Those that want to enter must change their cover picture or header photo to show their Nindie support, and follow the below guidelines with winners to be drawn on Friday 25th December.
1. Like Cypronia on Facebook
2. Change your cover picture to show you’re a fan of Cube Life: Island Survival
3. Leave a comment reading “I support Nindie developers” on Cypronia’s Facebook Wall
1. Follow Cypronia on Twitter
2. Change your Header Photo to show you’re a fan of Cube Life: Island Survival
3. Retweet “I support Nindie developers”