You can use the Cram-o-matic to recycle unwanted items to create a new item in exchange, a tool that has been introduced in the Isle of Armor expansion content for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
The Cram-o-matic device is located in the lounge area in the Master Dojo where Mustard is playing on his Nintendo Switch, and, as your character puts it, it’s “some sort of machine made out of junk parts to look like a Pokémon.”
When you first interact with it, Hyde will ask whether you like it. Say yes, and he’ll claim that it is the invention of the century and his very own brilliant take on recycling.
It’s out of power though as he needs Watts to make it work and his Mum won’t give him any more of hers. It will only require 500 Watts to activate, which you are more than likely to have from your time with the main game.
Once the Cram-o-matic has been activated, the process is simple. You put four items that you don’t need inside it, and you will receive one new item in exchange. If you put four of the Apricorns that grown on the Isle of Armor, you may even get a rare Poké Ball.
You’re free to use the Cram-o-matic as much as you like, but the only problem is working out what items are created from which combinations. That’s where we come in, having started to compile Cram-o-matic recipes that we have tried ourselves in-game.
If you have discovered a Cram-o-matic recipe that’s missing from our list and would like us to add, please let us know! As we continue to find more, we’ll make sure that this list of Cram-o-matic recipes is kept up-to-date over time.
List of Cram-o-matic Recipes In Pokémon Sword And Shield
- Ability Capsule: Requires 4 Rare Candies
- Air Balloon: Requires Balm Mushroom, Big Mushroom, Mago Berry and Rare Bone
- Assault Vest: Requires Babiri Berry and 3 Wishing Pieces
- Black Sludge: Requires 4 Oran Berries
- Bright Powder: Requires Honey, Pearl String, Tiny Mushroom and Water Stone
- Destiny Knot: Requires Pink Apricot and 3 Wishing Pieces
- Dragon Scale: Requires 4 Dragon Fangs
- Dubious Disc: Requires Light Ball and 3 Wishing Pieces
- Everstone: Requires 4 Hard Stones
- Evolite: Requires Balm Mushroom, Charcoal, Float Stone and PP Up
- Flame Orb: Requires 4 Sun Stones
- Gold Bottle Cap: Requires 4 Bottle Caps
- King’s Rock: Requires Eviolite and 3 Balm Mushrooms
- Life Orb: Requires Dynamax Candy and 3 Wishing Pieces
- Light Ball: Requires 1 Thunder Stone and 3 Wishing Pieces
- Metal Coat: Requires 4 Iron Balls
- Oval Stone: Requires Wiki Berry and 3 Pearls
- PP Up: Requires 4 Armorite Ore
- PP Up: Requires 4 Big Nuggets
- Prism Scale: Requires 2 Big Pears and 2 Balm Mushrooms
- Protector: Requires Lagging Tail and 3 Light Clay
- Razor Claw: Requires Galarica Cuff, Icy Rock, Pomeg Berry and PP Max
- Rocky Helmet: Requires 4 Everstones
- Satchet: Requires Clover Sweet, Exp. Candy XL, Liechi Berry and Sitrus Berry
- Toxic Orb: Requires 4 Qualot Berries
- Upgrade: Requires 2 Pecha Berries and 2 PP Up
- Whipped Dream: Requires Roseli Berry and 3 Balm Mushrooms
- White Herb: Requires Leftovers and 3 Hondew Berries
- Wishing Piece: Requires Balm Mushroom, Rare Bone, Stardust and Pearl or 4 Rare Bones