In this acclaimed dungeon-building sim, The Absolute Evil has successfully united the forces of evil and established the roots for his dark empire as his quest to defeat the overworld once and for all continues.
Having enticed the dark elf priestess Thalya to become his chief lieutenant on the frontline, The Absolute Evil can continue working to achieve his diabolic plan from the confines of his underground lair.
You will be able to create your own underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures while raising a terrifying army – from orcs to succubae, zombies and more – to conquer the overworld.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- The dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet, finally available on Nintendo Switch™ and playable in TV mode and handheld mode.
- Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of evil empress Thalya and lead them to victory.
- Size does matter: Extensive single-player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, several skirmish maps and a horde of monsters and creatures with unique skills are at your command.
- Speak no evil: The fan-favourite narrator is back with his unmistakable voice and humour, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
- Contains expansion packs Once Upon a Time, Evil of the Caribbean, Lord of the Kings as well as all previously released content updates to make this a truly definitive edition of Dungeons 3 on the go.
Dungeons 3: Nintendo Switch Edition will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 15th September 2022.