With our recent Mario Kart Radio Controlled Car competition having just closed, we’re pleased to announce that Nintendo Universe have teamed up with Find Me A Gift to provide you with another prize to get your hands on.
Up for grabs is one of this year’s must have Christmas toys, the Air Swimmers Clown Fish remote-controlled blimp which is perfect for anyone who always wanted their very own Nemo! For indoor use, the Air Swimmer inflates to a huge 4.5ft x 3ft and may be directed forward, backwards, up and down through the use of a remote control – perfect for catching unaware relatives off-guard!
Please note: This product requires helium which is not included, but may easily be purchased from a majority of florists and online. The product manufacturer recommends the purchase of a 30 balloon canister of helium.
It’s a spectacular gift for parents to enjoy with their children, and is proving to be incredibly popular at retail! We’re able to offer to give one away to a lucky reader, with the competition now live and set to run until 5pm on Wednesday 30th November 2011. To win, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly!
Which of these Disney Pixar films starred a Clown Fish as its central character?
a) Finding Nemo
Once you’ve figured it out, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Air Swimmers Clown Fish Competition’ and we’ll be in touch with the winner after the competition closes – best of luck to all participants!
Also, to keep up with the latest Nintendo news you can follow us on Twitter!
You can view the competition rules, as well as a video of the Air Swimmers products in action, below:
Competition rules are below:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Universe may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Wednesday 30th November 2011.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Friday 2nd December 2011, Nintendo Universe reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also provided the correct answer.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, email addresses used in regards of the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants email addresses will be deleted.