Competition: Win a Mario Kart Radio Controlled Car!
With Nintendo 3DS key software release Mario Kart 7 now just mere weeks away, and Christmas looming ever closer on the horizon, Nintendo Universe has teamed up with Find Me A Gift to offer our very first competition to our readers.
Up for grabs are a duo of Tomy’s officially licensed Mario Kart Radio Controlled Cars, allowing you to skilfully drive Mario around your living room rather than in-game for a change!
A plastic banana skin and mushroom allow you to place obstacles to challenge yourself around your course of choice, and Mario is also provided with slick tyres for drift as well as a dash button for quick bursts of speed. Batteries are included so you’ll be able to race straight away too!
The competition is now live, and will run until 5pm on Wednesday 23rd November 2011. To be in with a chance of being one of our two winners, who will each win their own Mario Kart Radio Controlled Car, you must answer the following question correctly!
Which of these has never featured as a usable item/weapon within the Mario Kart series?
a) Red Shell
b) Concrete Donkey
c) Banana Skin
Once you’ve figured the odd one out, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll be in touch with the two winners after the competition closes, and best of luck to all participants!
Competition rules are below:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Universe may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Wednesday 23rd November 2011.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Friday 25th November 2011, Nintendo Universe reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also provided the correct answer.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, email addresses used in regards of the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants email addresses will be deleted.