This continues on from 2020’s Coffee Talk, the heart-to-heart talking sim once again inviting you to meet the diverse, fantastical locals in an alternate present-day Seattle. Lending a keen ear to their gripping tales will let you become a fixture in their lives, as you create latte-art masterpieces while listening to and helping with their personal issues.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Brew Warm Drinks: Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
- Create Latte-Art Masterpieces: Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere: Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk: Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Hangout With a Diverse Cast: Meet quirky and interesting characters, such as; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus bisdev executive, Myrtle the orc game developer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Spring 2023.