You will have the chance to coach your own e-sports team as you lead them on their journey to win the world championship, helping them to grow efficiently while devising the best strategies needed to succeed.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Pick and Ban System: Find the best combination of champions among many of them. Be mindful of the champions your players pick frequently, the champions your opponents pick often, and the compatibility of the combination to achieve the best results.
- Match Process: Each champion follows deathmatch rules of fighting for 1 minute, and the team with the higher number of kills wins.
- Champion: Each champion has his/her unique characteristics. Every champion possesses 1 basic skill that can be used during the cooldown and an Ultimate that can only be used once per one set. In order to win the match, you will have to exercise good judgment on the basic abilities and the characteristics of the skills each champion has, and select the appropriate one based on the situation.
- Managing Players: You can build a stronger team either by recruiting better players or by training existing players. Each player has different attack/defense abilities and champion skill levels. Some players have traits that even allow them to possess differentiating skills. Take the team’s fund and the players’ skills into account to effectively manage the players.
- Team Growth: You can provide a better environment for the players by building equipment or improving the facility. Provide your team with equipment that offers excellent performance and creates an outstanding environment for the top players to perform at their very best.
Teamfight Manager will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on Thursday 6th January 2022.