Charizard Event Distribution Now Available At Target Until October 14th
The Pokémon Company has started a Charizard event distribution exclusively at Target stores across the United States and Canada.
This will run between Sunday 1st – Saturday 14th October 2017, with special codes available to be collected from the Electronics Department at participating stores.
When redeemed in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon, players can add the fiery power of Charizard to their teams.
The Flame Pokémon is Level 50, knows the moves Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Fly, and Earthquake, the ability Blaze, and will have the Red Card held item.
The event is running to promote the new Charizard-GX Premium Collection, which has a powerful Charizard-GX card and a Charizard Collector’s Pin.
How To Get Charizard In Your Pokémon Sun Or Pokémon Moon
- Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
- Select Receive Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, and then Yes again to connect to the Internet.
- Enter your password.
- Watch as you receive Charizard.
- Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to pick up Charizard.
- Be sure to save your game!