Set in the world’s “biggest and deadliest” game show, you will experience real-time blistering speed and bullet-dodging action in a competition where only “likes” really count.
Competing for glory – and your life – you can expect to have many weapons to wield and powerful mutations to unlock, as you do your best to survive against swarms of rabid mutants in an effort to progress and level up your contestant.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Fight epic bosses – Meet Eyeball, Zangbeef the Bear Wrestler, Elite Guard and many more. A variety of unique and crazy bosses await you, leading to intense and challenging battles!
- Twitch integration for hilarious streams – DEATHRUN TV brings streamers and their audience together with crazy & addictive Twitch integrations allowing viewers to type various crazy commands in chat in order to trigger in-game events. Will they help you by making you extra huge? Or will they lead you to your doom by unleashing a horde of monsters on you?
- Get likes, get mutations, get stronger – Getting those precious likes and levelling up your likability will be rewarded with an ever-changing roster of mutations to choose from including exploding bodies and big heads.
- Unlock cool weapons – State of the art studio and proprietary technology will reanimate your body ensuring that you can try again and again, and again and again…Each run offers new challenges and new opportunities to gain fame, you’ll also unlock crazy new cool weapons each time you die!
- Burn everything! – Have you always dreamed of barbecuing monsters? If so, you’ve come to the right game show.
- Escape before it’s too late – At the end of each room, deadly traps and explosives will start to fall, so hurry out before the studio self-destructs and takes you with it!
DEATHRUN TV will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 1st June 2022.