Capcom confirm Tokyo Game Show 2015 lineup
Capcom has announced their software lineup for Tokyo Game Show 2015, revealing a heavy Monster Hunter presence.
Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX, Monster Hunter Stories and Monster Hunter X will all appear at the industry trade show, with mobile exclusive Monster Hunter Spirits to also be playable by attendees.
Otherwise, it’s a fairly quiet showing by the publisher outside of this with only Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster and Street Fighter V left to round out the lineup.
– Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX [Nintendo 3DS]
– Monster Hunter Spirits [Mobile]
– Monster Hunter Stories [Nintendo 3DS]
– Monster Hunter X [Nintendo 3DS]
– Resident Evil Zero HD Remaster [PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC]
– Street Fighter V [PlayStation 4 and PC]
Tokyo Game Show 2015 will take place between Thursday 17th – Sunday 20th September at the Makuhari Messe in Tokyo.