The developer has looked to evoke classic adventure video games from the 1980s and 1990s, with players choosing from four classes – the agile Rogue, the valiant Warrior, the eccentric Wizard and the mighty Amazon – which each has its own unique skills and abilities.
With several game modes to leap into such as Adventure mode, Horde mode and PvP modes, you will want to make sure that you can survive long enough to loot everything and anything that you can get your hands on.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Multiplayer: Jump into the fun with up to four-player online and local co-operative gameplay, with a variety of both PvE and PvP game modes
- Robust Combat System: Parry, dodge, and juggle abilities to unleash destructive spells on mighty foes, bosses, and even unsuspecting allies
- Classes: Choose from four different and unique classes; Rogue, Warrior, Wizard, and Amazon, all boasting their own skills and specialities
- Gameplay Altering Perks: Four different paths await, each offering up perks that will affect gameplay, but beware, once a path is chosen the player is committed to it until death
- Items: The cavernous dungeons of Bravery & Greed are littered with items for players to pick up and equip; gloves, boots, amulets, and wands all share affinities with one of the four paths, use them correctly to devastating effect
- NPC Followers: Hidden throughout the levels, humanoid and animal followers can be acquired to fight alongside players, helping usher them towards the glorious gold and treasure that awaits.
Bravery & Greed will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 15th November 2022.