Drawing on the powerful creatures and rich fables of Nordic myth, the developer has looked to spin a unique tale of one boy’s courage in the face of sinister creatures and maddening darkness.
Take on the role of Olle, a young but brave boy, called by fate to adventure through the unsettling yet stunning environments of Bramble to rescue his sister from the clutches of beasts.
Dwarfed by the sprawling world around him, navigate a sinister world of monstrous beasts and the contagious dark of the woods. Decipher friend from foe on a hair-raising journey of suspense and survival… you can save your sister, but can you save yourself?
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Traverse the sinister world of Bramble on an emotional journey to find your sister
- Unravel dark secrets and discover what lurks in the depths of your mind as you fight for courage
- Beautiful art encapsulating story-driven gameplay with immersive cinematic moments
- Encounter mythical creatures such as Näcken, the Skogsra, trolls, gnomes and more
- Explore a sprawling landscape of tremendous heights and plunging depths inspired by Nordic nature
Bramble: The Mountain King will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 27th April 2023.