Aksys Games have released the finalised box art for Gaijin Games’ BIT.TRIP SAGA, currently due to release for Nintendo 3DS in Summer.
Alongside this, they’ve also released a 3D screenshot that is able to be viewed in 3D for those that have Nintendo’s latest handheld within their possession!
This is able to be downloaded through the following link – click here – and the following instructions will allow you to transfer them onto your Nintendo 3DS to view:
1. Remove the SD card from your 3DS.
2. Plug the SD card into a card reader connected to your PC or Mac.
3. Open up the file labeled “DCIM,” then open the next one titled “100NIN03” or something close to that.
4. Drag the file you downloaded named “BIT_0002.MPO” in with the rest of your photos.
5. Eject the SD card from your computer.
6. Put it in your 3DS.
7. Open the Nintendo 3DS Camera and press the View Photos tab at the bottom.
8. Find the Bit Trip screen in your library and LOOK AT IT IN 3D.
BIT.TRIP SAGA’s box art is also below for you to check out: