Nintendo and PlatinumGames have released a new software update for Bayonetta 3, which now sees the game on version 1.1.0.
This day-one update has been rolled out to add additional scenes for the Naive Angel Mode, allow players the chance to upload their scores and times to the game’s online rankings, as well as adjusting the game balance and addressing “several other issues.”
Bayonetta 3 is now available at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Bayonetta 3 Update Version 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added some additional scenes for Naive Angel Mode, which decreases depictions of violence and nudity. Additionally, Naive Angel Mode can now be enabled by players upon beginning the game.
*This mode can be enabled after starting the game as well by going to OPTIONS, then Screen Display. This mode cannot, however, be enabled from the OPTIONS menu during chapter play. It can be changed from the Main Menu, or from OPTIONS in CHAPTER SELECT.
- With online rankings, players can now upload their scores and times.
- Upload Method
- When on the chapter results screen, press the + Button.
- Select CHAPTER MENU, then Online Rankings, choose a chapter you have cleared, select a difficulty, then press the + Button.
- Select CHAPTER MENU, then Play History, choose a chapter you have cleared, then press the + Button.
*In accordance with the online rankings, if a player had a score or time above the “Platinum” rating before the updated data was applied, the score or time will be revised to match the base value of the “Platinum” rating.
*The total time for each chapter will be modified if the time is faster than a specific base value.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed several other issues to improve the gameplay experience.