NoodleCake and Drastic Games have revealed that Soundfall has surprise launched on Nintendo Switch.
Pitched as a “fast-paced music-based dungeon crawler that combines looter-shooter action with rhythm-based gameplay to create a world of music unlike any other,” you play as a Guardian of Harmony – a musical genius who the Composers transport to the world of Symphony to battle the forces of Discord.
Whether playing solo or teaming up with as many as four players, you will be challenged to fight your way through the corrupted Timbrelands of Symphony to eradicate Discord and restore Harmony to the environment.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Play to the Beat! In Soundfall, the closer you time your actions to the rhythm of the soundtrack, the more powerful you become!
- Protect the Music! Defeat the Lord of Discord and defend Symphonia in full campaign mode!
- Thousands of Loot combinations! Unlock powerful new abilities, and explore Symphonia to discover incredible music-based weaponry! Customize your loadout with more than 500 pieces of equipment to choose from!
- Up to 4-Player co-op Defend Symphonia with your friends, either locally or through online co-op!
- 5 characters to choose from! Play as one of five unique musical geniuses, each with their own play style, weapon and special abilities!
- Explore the world of music! Explore ten dynamically different environments and restore harmony to Symphonia!
Soundfall is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.