Bad North Update Version 1.01 Now Available On Nintendo Switch
Raw Fury and Plausible Concept have released a new software update for Bad North on Nintendo Switch, addressing issues that players have reported with the minimalistic, real-time tactics roguelite game since launch.
These bug fixes range from when enemy units would stop spawning or become unresponsive, or when items would no longer respawn in your inventory.
The major concern that has been alleviated were situations where the game would suffer a severe framerate drop on the portable home console, whether that be on the Campaign Map or other menus.
“Once again, apologies from the team that some of you experienced some serious bugs in the release version on the game and thank you to everyone who has been reporting bugs to us and helping us improve the game,” the developer. “Patch 1.02 (which will fix even more issues) is already completed and is in the pipeline for review.”
Bad North Update Version 1.01 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that would stop enemies spawning, cause the island to never end.
- Fixed an issue where enemy units can become unresponsive, regardless of how much you hit them.
- Fixed an issue that caused units to be invisible / corrupted.
- Items will no longer respawn in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue that caused some islands and / or initial load screen to load forever.
- Fixed numerous small issues with gamepad UI
- Fixed a severe framerate drop (5-10fps) that could affect the following locations:
- Campaign Map
- Upgrade Menu
- Squad Selection
- Coin Assignment