Your mission is to watch over unpredictable children as they unleash chaos in your kindergarten.
Whether playing solo or in local multiplayer with up to four players, that will challenge you to maintain order, run, clean and feed your way in an effort to achieve the highest score. Success will reward you with the chance to unlock new stages and features, and encounter special babies with mysterious powers…
You have toys for playtime, food for mealtime, wipes, diapers “for you-know-what time,” and a radio-controlled vacuum robot to help you with cleaning at your disposal. If you’re playing solo, you will have power-ups to lend a hand with a Teleporter letting you move around quickly and Maracas to distract the kids when they are fighting.
The developer has outlined the game’s features as below:
- Baby Storm is a game accessible to everyone, playable solo or with friends and family, with up to four players in a local co-op mode.
- Use items like toys, food, and supplies to fulfill the kids’ needs.
- Travel through space and time, come across beautiful environments through various levels and worlds, and encounter mysterious kids.
- The kids have several powers and behaviors, impacting the rhythm of each level.
- Earn medals to unlock new levels and items to customize your character.
Baby Storm will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 21st January 2022.