Set during the 25th century Intergalactic Age of Discovery, Astroneers explore the frontiers of outer space where they risk their lives in harsh environments in an effort to unearth rare discoveries and unlock the mysteries of the universe.
You must use your deform tool to dig, collect, shape and build anything that you want, whether that be digging to the centre of the planet, build a ramp into the sky or making megaliths from the terrain.
With support for online drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to four players, you can set out together on exciting planetary adventures to discover the mysteries of the Solar system.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Reshape the ground under your feet as though it were made of clay;
- Survive on and explore carefully crafted planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed;
- Snap together components and objects to build bases and vehicles;
- Play with friends in 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op;
- Discover and uncover the mysteries of the solar system.
Astroneer will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on Thursday 13th January 2022.