Astral Chain Update 1.0.1 Now Available (With Patch Notes)
Nintendo and PlatinumGames have released a new software update for Astral Chain on Nintendo Switch, seeing the synergetic action game on version 1.0.1.
This has added an Item Sort function to the menu, tweaked icons for visual clarity, and the chance to delete multiple ability codes at once, as well as making adjustments to the game balance and fixing multiple issues.
Astral Chain Update Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
Functional Changes and Additions
- Added Item Sort function to the menu.
- Multiple goods can now be sold at once at shops.
- The “Temporary Field Supply” item icon has been adjusted for visual clarity.
- “Temporary Field Supply” items are those that can only be used during the “FILE” in play.
- When using items from the shortcut menu, “Temporary field supply” items of the same name will now automatically be prioritized and used instead.
- Added a “Type” category to the ability codes Sort function.
- Added a function to delete multiple ability codes at once.
- Adjusted game balance.
- Fixed an issue where quitting the game during the training mode could cause lock ups.
- Fixed an issue where specific steps would lead to the order “Ark Tourist” being impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where opening the menu and returning to the title screen at a specific timing before an autosave would cause save data to be corrupted.
- Additionally fixed several issues to allow for a more comfortable gameplay experience.