Those that went to see Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! at cinemas around the world will have received a card with a QR code that will let them unlock a special Pikachu wearing the hat that Ash wears in the film in Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Ultra Moon.
When this QR code is scanned, players will unlock an in-game event that leads them to Pikachu Valley on Akala Island where a delivery person is waiting to give them their very own Pikachu wearing a Trainer’s Cap – that the community more simply refers to as Ash Pikachu.
The Pikachu will be Level 21 with the moves Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, and Iron Tail, has the Static ability, and comes carrying the Pretty Wing as a Hold Item.
Ash Pikachu QR Code (Europe And North America)
How To Use The Ash Pikachu QR Code In Pokémon Ultra Sun Or Pokémon Ultra Moon
1. Open QR Scanner from the menu.
2. Scan the QR code.
3. Visit Pikachu Valley on Akala Island (near Route 4).
4. A delivery person will be waiting for you.
5. Talk with the delivery person, and he will give you the Pikachu wearing its Trainer’s Cap.
6. Be sure to save your game!
More Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon Guides
- Ash Pikachu QR Code For Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon
- All Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Mega Stone Locations
- All Team Skull Passwords In Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Hairstyles, Clothing And Trainer Customisation Options
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Lucky Egg Location And How To Get It
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Move Tutor, Reminder And Deleter Locations
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Pikachu Valley Pikachu Professor Quiz Answers
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Totem Sticker Locations List
- Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon Version Exclusives And Differences
- Rockruff Event: How To Get Dusk Form Lycanroc In Pokémon Ultra Sun And Ultra Moon