With Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!‘s nationwide release now a week closer, those that choose to redeem the special code for the Ash hat Pikachu distribution event will receive an electric mouse wearing the unlucky Trainer’s Hoenn region hat.
The event sees six versions of Ash’s Pikachu wearing its Trainer’s hat become available in separate one-week windows. However, each player can only receive one of these six versions – meaning that you will have to choose whether you want your Pikachu to wear the hat that Ash had when adventuring in the Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, or Alola regions.
The distribution dates for each remaining Pikachu are:
Tuesday 26th September – Monday 2nd October 2017: Ash’s Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
Tuesday 3rd – Monday 9th October 2017: Ash’s Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap)
Tuesday 10th – Monday 16th October 2017: Ash’s Pikachu (Unova Cap)
Tuesday 17th – Monday 23rd October 2017: Ash’s Pikachu (Kalos Cap)
Tuesday 24th – Monday 30th October 2017: Ash’s Pikachu (Alola Cap)
How To Get Ash Hat Pikachu With A Special Code
1. Open your Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon game.
2. Select Mystery Gift on the main menu.
3. Select Receive Gift.
4. Select Get with Code/Password, then Yes, then Yes again to connect to the internet.
5. Enter the code PIKACHU20.
6. Watch as you receive your Pokémon.
7. Speak to the delivery person in any Pokémon Center to receive your Pokémon.
8. Be sure to save your game.