Nintendo has released a new software update for ARMS introducing the mysterious new fighter, Springtron.
The update also adds new badges to unlock as well as support for traditional and simplified Chinese languages. It also addresses issues in online play where players couldn’t guard against attacks made after time runs out, and in Ranked Match where you a fighter’s voice could be heard before the match started.
Changes Made In ARMS Update Version 4.1
- The mysterious new fighter “Springtron” can now be selected.
- His initial ARMS are the same as Spring Man.
- When Spring Man unlocks new ARMS Springtron will also have access to them.
- New badges added.
- Added badges that are unlocked via specific fighter/ARM combinations.
- Added badges that are unlocked by fulfilling certain conditions on stages with environmental gimmicks.
- And more!
- Added support for traditional and simplified Chinese. You can switch your language in system settings.
- Fixed issue in online play where immediately after time runs out guarding would be cancelled not allowing players to defend post-time attacks.
- Fixed issue in Ranked Match where certain fighters’ voices could be heard prior to the start of the match.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as detailed on Nintendo of America’s website.