Taking inspiration from “your favourite gacha games,” this strategy deckbuilder stars cute and colourful characters known as Bullets who are each unique in their own way. You will be challenged to save the worlds of online multiplayer games from total destruction after they are taken over by a rogue AI.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Get The Girls, Save The World – Collect over 160 ‘Bullets’ – cute girls with their own special skills and backstories!
- Gacha Without The Microtransactions – Obtain ‘Bullets’ and valuable items through battle rewards, opening treasure or rolling for them in the shop – all without paying a penny in microtransactions!
- A Challenging and Strategic Deckbuilder – You’ll need a strong deck and tactics to defeat the rogue AI and its minions!
- Electric Boss Fights – Take on the boss at the end of each stage to either win valuable rewards, or lose and start over!
- Rise Above Failure – Building the perfect deck takes time and you may fail over and over… But by collecting more Bullets to create the ultimate deck, you can rise to glory!
- 7 Unique Game Maps – Each of the 7 game maps have been inspired by classic game genres from dating sims to rhythm games and dungeon crawlers.
Super Bullet Break will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 12th August 2022.