Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Update 2.2.0 Adds Happy Homeroom Interior Design Minigame
Nintendo has released a major software update for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, which has introduced Happy Homeroom classes.
In this minigame, you must use your eye for creativity and the furniture that you have to practice your interior design skills.
Your finished designs will be judged by Lottie and others, and, if you pass your classes, your HH Rank will increase. That will earn you items like the HH material, which can be used to craft Golden Series furniture once you reach Amateur Rank 1 in Happy Homeroom.
You will need HH Vouchers to access Happy Homeroom which will replenish over time, and your Camp Manager Level must be Level 6 or above.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Update Version 2.2.0 Patch Notes
- Added the Happy Homeroom feature.
- Added the ability to claim all goal rewards at once.
- Added the ability to cycle through goal pages.
- Added the ability to go straight to the fortune cookie shop from the map.
- Changed the app icon.
- Changed title screen and loading screen designs.
- Changed the themes of certain existing furniture items.
- Adjusted on-screen display.
- Implemented other bug fixes.