Nintendo has released a new software update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive on version 1.8.0.
This has paved the way for the Super Mario Bros. 35th anniversary collaboration items which will become available to order from Nook Shopping starting Monday 1st March 2021.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update Version 1.8.0 Patch Notes
The software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.8.0” in the upper-right corner of the title screen.
- Collaboration items have been added as part of the Super Mario Bros. 35th anniversary. These items can be ordered from Nook Shopping starting 01/03/2021.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue from Ver. 1.7.0 where if a User selected their own User icon from the HOME Menu followed by “Search for Users You Played With” in the “Add Friend” Menu after an online or local wireless multiplayer session, the Nintendo Switch User Nickname of the other player would be displayed under “In-Game Name” when that player was selected from “Users You Have Played With”.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.